- Motivation and the real action also at the company’s top management level. If the head of the company is not truly excited about this concept – focusing on the client’s needs – most likely its implementation will not be possible. Any changes are connected to a uniform strategic vision and investments. And they should be based on data and marketing research.
- Development of the clients’ feedbacks and experience analysis system. This is the part of the market research which will enable to react in a timely manner and to implement the necessary changes at the right moment by improving the internal processes and strengthening the competitiveness.
- Clients’ priorities are an excellent roadmap for new service standards, clear tasks for products development which will ensure business development, profit. If the business decision taking process takes into account clients’ priorities and needs, it will give the necessary result – more satisfied and loyal clients. To identify the clients’ priorities, marketing research must be conducted.
- Changes in the corporate culture. Their purpose is to change the clients’ experience too. In-house measures will work in both directions – the client service quality as well as the involvement of the employees in the company’s development will improve. Employees are the resource that already is at company’s disposal. The employees are the eyes, ears and the nose of the company. The employees are the ones being the closest to the end-consumer, their needs, the clients’ mindset and behavioral structures. By engaging various levels of employees, it is possible to get:
- information on the market developments, trends and the “unsatisfied” clients’ needs;
- the ideas for new products;
- stronger employees’ motivation and self-esteem.
To breathe life into our own ideas is much more enjoyable and exciting!